When you opt for the GPT-3.5 or GPT-4 connection, your first request or command in the HARPA AI chat will automatically lead you to the ChatGPT login page. After this initial step, you'll seldom need to log in again.
HARPA AI offers support for both free OpenAI accounts and the OpenAI Plus version (ChatGPT Plus), featuring GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 models. You can harness the full capabilities of GPT-4 for various writing styles or opt for GPT-3.5 for quicker responses.
If you're a ChatGPT Plus subscriber and don't initially see GPT-4 in the connection options, simply send any query or command with GPT-3.5, and the list of connections will update to include GPT-4.
# How to create a ChatGPT account?
- Go to ChatGPT login page.
- Register as a new user by clicking the Sign Up button. ChatGPT offers three options for new user registration:
- Enter your email address to create a new account.
- Use your Google account. Click the Continue with Google account option, and enter your Google account password to complete the process.
- The third option is to use your Microsoft account. Click the Continue with Microsoft account button, enter your password, and complete the sign-up process.
- ChatGPT will send a verification email to the registered email address.
- Type your full name in the input box.
- Enter your phone number. ChatGPT will send a verification code to your phone number.
- Verify it by typing the code in the space provided. Finally, your ChatGPT account is ready to be used!
# How to get a ChatGPT Plus (GPT-4)?
ChatGPT Plus users have access to GPT-4 models. To upgrade to ChatGPT Plus, follow these steps:
- Log in to your ChatGPT account.
- Click "Upgrade to Plus" on the left menu.
- Select the ChatGPT Plus upgrade plan.
- Enter your bank details and set up a recurring payment of $20/month.
- Click "Continue to ChatGPT Plus."
# Is there any benefit to using the OpenAI API key over the browser session?
- If you have access to GPT-4 in your OpenAI API account, API keys do not have a limit of 40 requests per 3 hours. The OpenAI API may also give you access to different GPT models like GPT-4 Turbo 128K and GPT-3.5 Turbo fine-tuning.
- The OpenAI API never disconnects you or logs you out.
- Otherwise, the browser session is either free or costs around $20 per month for Plus, and GPT-3.5 is actually even faster on the browser session compared to the API.
# More Guides